We are super excited to now be stocking beautiful soy wax candles and reed diffusers from Forage + Bloom Candle Co.
Forage + Bloom are a local, family run home fragrance business who’s 100% soy wax candles are hand poured in small batches in their North Yorkshire studio. Soy wax is made from soybean which is 100% natural, renewable and environmentally friendly. Sustainability is at the forefront of Forage + Bloom and all their packaging can be recycled and repurposed around your home.
Every candle is handmade from beginning to end by the business owner Sophie using the finest fragrance and essential oils.
We have 7 scents in the showroom;
- A fruity blend with notes of sweet mango, lychee, orange, raspberry and apple leading to a light heart of rose water, jasmine and peony petals
- With notes of damask roses, smoky oud wood, clove & praline.
- This blend is Inspired by Summery Spanish Orange orchards with notes of sweet orange, mandarin, white blossom, jasmine rosemary & basil.
- This blend is Inspired by the Lemon Groves on the Italian coastline of Amalfi with notes of Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit and a hint of Mandarin.
- This blend is Inspired by cosy evenings in by the fire with notes of Cedarwood, Pine, Eucalyptus, Incense, Wood Smoke & Tonka.
- Notes of Rhubarb, Peppermint, Elderflower, Tea Rose & Dry Fruits.
- This candle will transport you somewhere far away with notes of Lime Zest, Lemon Verbena, Coconut, Peach & Vanilla.
The 180ml candle jars have an approximate burn time of 40 hours.
As well as candles we also have the Forage + Bloom reed diffusers which are perfect for scenting your space all day long! They last for up to 3 months and you can control the scent of reed diffusers. For a stronger scent use all the reeds and turn daily, for a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often.